Day 2 - St. Petersburg : Enjoy the extravagant baroque architecture of the city center, Nevsky Prospect, Palace Square and Smolny Convent.
Day 3 - St. Petersburg : This morning, visit the many wonders of the elegant Winter Palace, which today houses the Hermitage Museum, one of the largest art and cultural museums in the world. This evening you leave St. Petersburg for the start of your cruise. Lunch and dinner aboard.
Day 4 - River Village : Arrival at the river village. This is a recreational stop, specially designed for you to enjoy the relaxing rustic atmosphere and famous Russian cuisine and hospitality. Lunch. Captain's cocktail followed by welcome dinner.
Day 5 - Kizhi : Arrive at the island of Kizhi - an architectural gem within Lake Onega. The island is famous for its wonderful collection of 18th-century wooden buildings, restored to their original state. The highlight of Kizhi is the amazing Church of the Transfiguration, with its 22 onion domes; this magnificent structure was built entirely without a single nail. Lunch and dinner on board.
Day 6 - Goritsy : Visit Cyrilo-Belozersky Monastery, which has six centuries of glorious history, home to the most exquisite icon collection in the world. Lunch and dinner on board.
Day 7 - Yaroslavl : After breakfast today, tour Yaroslavl, founded in the 11th century by Prince Yaroslav the Wise. The city tour includes the 16th-century Monastery of the Transfiguration and Church of Elijah the Prophet. Lunch and dinner on board. Lunch and dinner.
Day 8 - Uglich : Take a walking tour of this lovely 10th-century town - one of Russia's most ancient. Visit the Kremlin, with its 16th-century Church of the Transfiguration, and Dmitry Blood's Church. Explore the Flea Market. Lunch. Enjoy your farewell dinner on the last day of cruising.
Day 9 - Moscow : Arrival in Moscow. Sightseeing motor coach tour of this ancient Russian capital, including Tverskaya Street, Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral, Bolshoi Theater and Moscow State University for a panoramic view of the city. Lunch and dinner.
Day 10 - Moscow : Morning tour of the Kremlin: Originally a fortress, it comprises beautiful cathedrals, ornate palaces and government buildings. This afternoon free time to explore Moscow on your own. Whatever your interest, our local hosts ease your way by making all arrangements for tours, theater, ballet or opera tickets. Lunch aboard. This evening, enjoy farewell dinner.
Day 11 - Moscow : Time to bid farewell to your new friends after unforgettable journey through this fascinating land. Disembarkation.
Call (770) 732-9434 for more information or to book today! Mention code 10826504
- Cruise Line
- Imperial River Cruises
- 11 Days
- Cruise Ship
- m/s Chekhov
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 1||St. Petersburg|
|Day 2||St. Petersburg|
|Day 3||St. Petersburg|
|Day 4||River Village|
- Double cabin/sgl use +50%
Port taxes $140
Fuel surcharge $90
* All prices are per person based on double occupancy
The price includes:- Accommodations in all outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day in the ship's restaurant with the same menu for all passengers irrespective of cabin category; meal service begins with dinner on day of embarkation and ends with breakfast on day of disembarkation
- Captain's welcome Cocktail Reception
- Gala farewell dinner aboard
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers upon arrival/departure
- Luggage handling to/from the ship
- Lectures, provided by our guides
- Russian language and songs lectures
- Nightly entertainment and dancing
- Daily aerobics
- Tour of the ship's bridge
- Our cruise director and professional staff
The price does NOT include:- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs
- Luggage handling in the airport
- Gratuities: gratuities for Cruise director, ship's crew members, guides and drivers are not included and are at passenger's discretion
- Private transfers
- Miscellaneous: Items of a personnel nature such as laundry, bar charges, beauty salon, telephone cable charges and medical services are not included
NOTE:- Our Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (its representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions.
- Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us