Day 2 - Odessa : City tour. Optional: Visit to Fine Arts museum. Evening opera or ballet performance. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 3 - Odessa : Free time. Optional: Tour "Churches of Odessa" Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
Day 4 - Sevastopol : City tour. Optional: Bus trip to Bakchisarai Black Sea Fleet Ensemble concert. Brekfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 5 - Sevastopol : Free time. Optional: Whole day trip to Yalta, including Levadia Palace, Alupka and Vorontsov's Palace. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 6 - Kherson : Boat trip to the Dnieper delta. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 7 - Zaporozhye : City tour. Optional: Cossack horse show. Ukrainian natinal day - ukrainian cuisine and language lessons. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 8 - Kremenchug : Walking city Tour. Optional: visit a typical Ukrainian village. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 9 - Kanev : Visit museum of Taras Shevchenko.
Day 10 - Kiev : City tour. Optional: Visit St. Sophia's Cathedral. Trip to Open Air Museum. Boat trip "Kiev by Night" with folk show. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 11 - Kiev : Free time. Optional: Visit to Kiev Cave Monastery. Ukranian National Choir concert. Farewell dinner.
Day 12 - Kiev : Disembarkation.
Call (770) 732-9434 for more information or to book today! Mention code 10826666
- Cruise Line
- Imperial River Cruises
- 12 Days
- Cruise Ship
- m/s Dnieper Princess
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 1||Odessa||4:00 PM|
|Day 3||Odessa||2:00 PM|
|Day 4||Sevastopol||9:00 AM|
|Day 5||Sevastopol||6:00 PM|
|Day 6||Kherson||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Day 7||Zaporozhye||11:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Day 8||Kremenchug||4:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Day 9||Kanev||1:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Day 10||Kiev||9:00 AM|
|Day 12||Kiev||10:00 AM|
- Double cabin/sgl use +50%
Port taxes $145
Fuel surcharge $90
* All prices are per person based on double occupancy
The price includes:- Accommodations in all outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day in the ship's restaurant with the same menu for all passengers irrespective of cabin category; meal service begins with dinner on day of embarkation and ends with breakfast on day of disembarkation
- Captain's welcome Cocktail Reception
- Gala farewell dinner aboard
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers upon arrival/departure
- Luggage handling to/from the ship
- Lectures, provided by our guides
- Russian language and songs lectures
- Nightly entertainment and dancing
- Daily aerobics
- Tour of the ship's bridge
- Our cruise director and professional staff
The price does NOT include:- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs
- Luggage handling in the airport
- Gratuities: gratuities for Cruise director, ship's crew members, guides and drivers are not included and are at passenger's discretion
- Private transfers
- Miscellaneous: Items of a personnel nature such as laundry, bar charges, beauty salon, telephone cable charges and medical services are not included
- Our Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (its representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions.
- Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us